Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another Mac 'n' Cheese

My goal in life is to find the absolute perfect mac 'n' cheese that all of us can enjoy.
I think I found it. I love crispy on the outside but gooey on the inside. This is the best way to get both.
It needs to be spread out on a cookie sheet with raised sides. Bake at 500 degrees for 15 minutes.
I could include my recipe, but there are so many good ones out there, that any cheese that you like can be added. Just so long as it is on this type of pan will you get both crispy and gooey.

A great pair, is a fast and easy recipe for rolls. I am always a last minute dinner planner. The faster the better!
This recipe was very good. Here is the website: http://abcnews.go.com/US/organizations-seek-donations-improve-life-pine-ridge/story?id=14729358

Homemade Dinner Rolls

Enjoy! If you want my recipe for the mac 'n' cheese, just send me a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment