Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

I am a klutz

I have never been know to be a very coordinated person. I didn't play sports growing up. I played softball for the district, but mostly because of the pictures. I did look good with my hair all curled with the softball hat! I tend to fall up steps and have many unexplained bruises. My only wish growing up is for my child(ren) to play sports and have some sort of balance. Unfortunately, my Grace is just like me. (:
I decided to go shopping and get some "real" food this weekend since we were having some friends over.
I don't know why I decided to go on a day that was -5 degrees. At least I only had one child this time.
I am getting some steak, potatoes, wine, you name it. I even bought some cupcakes and cheesecake.
Should have known it was too easy. Coming out to the parking lot, trying to go as quick as possible so my poor Meg doesn't freeze, off goes the cheesecake. At least it was in a box, so only the dirt was on the outside. A little squished on the inside. I am loading everything into the car, putting the cart in it's location, picking up the beer, oops, there goes the beer. Box smashing on the ground and beer rolling out. I am definitely looking around the parking lot at this point, making sure nobody heard my inapproiate langauge with a 2 year old close.
I decided my best bet would be to just head home before nothing too serious happens. To top off my good day, Megan decides to take off her poopy diaper, run around the house, while I am bringing in grocies not trying to trip.  Oh, yeah, and my dog trying to lick her butt.
I just signed up Grace for soccer.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should sign her up for ballet? -- Cousin Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you also play soccer and badminton?! What an errand you ran!

    ReplyDelete