Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Things that scare me.

This is a different post than my other ones. I decided to get off kids topics and explore other ones.
I saw an informercial tonight that actually really freaked me out. So, I thought I would post things that scare me.

1. Typical, yes, but clowns scare me. They never used to, I always wanted to go to the Bozo show. I just think as adults, we actually realize that it is not normal for a 50 year old man to dress up, put on makeup, and giggle while making balloon animals.

2. Any extreme sports. As I have gotten older, I have started acting like a 60 year old woman afraid to break her hip. On our latest vacation, I just didn't want to get on a jet ski. I know that sounds unreasonable, but, growing up in the JAWS era, I seriously thought my leg would be gone by the time I got back to the beach.

3.Comedy shows. I just really want to enjoy a good laugh, but these days, someone is always trying to make a laugh out of someone else. I just envision some obscure comedian trying to make a name for himself pointing me out, and me saying, "You won't like me angry."

4. Obscene amount of body hair. I just think of the movie, 40 year old virgin, and I just want to get some wax.

5. Finally, this guy,





I saw him on an informercial spouting this stem cell cream. Just because of him, I won't buy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment