Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Poopy Head

I feel like I need to go back to school, well, at least to take a writing class.


I have all these stories in my head, but unable to articulate them. Hey, there you go, I said a big word.

I am stuck at home with two kids, two dogs and a working husband. My days consist of simple sentences and what to feed them next (the kids, I mean). I get to hear my 2 year old say, “Poopy head and bad mommy.” Than I say, “Grace, stop saying that, Megan repeats everything you say.” People wonder why I can’t put together a complete sentence. I just say, poopy head.

I look at all these moms who are suggesting fashion sites for themselves or their kids, I don’t even know what LMAO is, until my husband, who just joined Facebook told me. I am so screwed when my girls become teenagers. Is there a class for parents besides baby class? I never thought I would need help.

I so thought I would know everything and nothing would get past me, now I am seriously worried!!

This is why I need to go back to school, I just went from my kids saying silly things to worrying about them 10 years from now. Can someone say run-on paragraph?

No comments:

Post a Comment